Concierge and Security Services
Introducing our most accommodating concierge staff, trained to assist with every request to the best of their ability. Providing a high-end customer service approach to our security services from the smallest details to the things that matter to your residents, guest and clients the most. They are equipped to handle it all with ease. Not only are they dedicated to their needs in a timely manner, but ensures every day is a memorable and safe experience on your property, office or corporate building.
The following services are provided:
· Opening doors
· Screening visitors
· Monitor Security System
· Log, Audit, and Distribute packages
· Provide and distribute information to residents and guests
· Provide resident/guest access control
· Enforce rules
· Act as a go-between for residents and management, when management is not on-site
· Assist telephone & cable installers and other trades people
· Supervise move-ins and move-outs
· Regulate visitor parking
· Respond to fire and other emergency alarms
· Patrol common areas, including parking and amenities
· Write daily shift reports and incident reports to log all common area problems and other unusual occurrences.
Those are just a few services that are provided when using our concierge or our Security Services, any other services can be added to contract based on customer needs.
Courtesy Patrol and Security
We have established specific security officer and Patrol procedures that are incorporated into General Orders and Post Orders tailored for each contract. We also have an extensive system of quality control and quality management programs to ensure consistent, high quality services.
Our services not only include armed, unarmed security and Taser Certified personal, we communicate with our clients to access particular needs and concerns, then tailor a plan of action and scope of work that address those specific concerns, as well as other suggestive measures.
· Physical Uniformed Guards (Armed/Unarmed/Taser Certified)
· Physical Plain Clothed Specialist
· Patrol Services
· Vehicle Patrols
· Foot Patrols
· Fire Watch Detail
· Events Security
· Retail Stores
· Executive Protection
· Crowd Control
· Property Transport Protection
· Security Surveys/Assessments
· Card Fingerprinting
· Construction Site Surveillance
Fingerprinting and Fees
We are an authorized Card Fingerprinting provider with certified technicians. No information regarding your criminal history is given to M-1 Solutions, Inc.
Services and Fees
Card Prints: $10.00 (No Admin Fee charges)
We accept Major credit cards (Visa and MasterCard) with a $2.50 merchant processing fee, no personal checks are accepted.
Valid Driver's license or driver license issued by another state.
United States passport or unexpired foreign passport.
Certificate of United States citizenship or naturalization.
Alien registration card-United States Military identification card.
Identification issued by state or local Government.
Hours of Operation
Monday thru Friday
10:00am — 4:00pm
Except Federal Observed Holidays
by Appointment Only